Dr Fred Olaifa FB FredOlaifa@facebook.com

Friday 4 November 2016

Egun Baba Olaifa

Idin lift me up and let me support you
‘Orisa, please lift me up’ cannot be better than being placed on a horse
This was the message of Ifa to Ibikunle
The one who was well established
And would also use the establishment to maintain his father’s house
Gradually the establishment of a market founder will be well populated and extended beyond the boundary
The snail never builds its house without filling it up
It is not the portion of the tortoise to build its house without filling it up
Alligator pepper is not in the habit of building its house without filling it up
Kola nut cannot build its house without filling it up
Bitter kola too never builds its house without filling it up
Odo, the mortar, is it that authorizes all good things of life to surround and stay with me
And the grinding stone is it that authorizes that when all these good things of life surrounds me
They must not depart from me at any time
Adosusu leaves will never live a life of loneliness
Gradually the establishment of a market founder will be well populated and extended beyond the boundary

No comments:

Post a Comment