Dr Fred Olaifa FB FredOlaifa@facebook.com

Thursday 13 October 2016

MORE TESTIMONIES

Mr John from Imo State:

       Am very happy with BABA FRED OLAIFA, because my first time to see him, he gave me many advice about my own life. Not to sell medicine for me only, may God give him  long life with full happiness,[Amen], after I spend a little money am very very ok, today I cant  say my money loss at all,that is why I wrote this story for people like me to help them, because many people have problem and they don’t know the right way to follow,if you believe in god just try this man and tell people about him,because god can use somebody for some body,but don’t forget the person,because it is not easy to get right way,see is beleving, plenty thanks to BABA OLAIFA, and to my God who direct me to him, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment